Zombabysitting Zombabysitting

Very cool. I loved Zombies Ate My Neighbors, and this brings me back to those days for sure. The loop point is perfect.

AnisonTwilight Demo Reel AnisonTwilight Demo Reel

Good start.

The only criticism I can give is never have excuses in your description. If you want to be taken seriously, produce work that shouldn't need to be apologized for. You already understand where your weak points are. People will want to work with you if you solve those problems, and don't show less quality work.

Good luck!

AnisonTwilight responds:

Thanks for the criticism. I am looking into finding some lines and such for other demo work that I can be more confident in. I appreciate the feedback.

Female Voice Demo Reel Female Voice Demo Reel

I'm impressed. Nice work! What mic are you using?

headphoamz responds:

Thank you! I use an MXL 990 condenser.

A Horrible Job A Horrible Job

Awesome goblin voice! I really like the warm tone/mix you have as well. Really easy to listen to.

bodtchboy responds:

Thanks Obsidiaguy! Any mistakes you noticed? Any advice?

Nursing Home Nursing Home

Hilarious. Great premise and awesome voice/accent for the old lady.

The loneliest polar bear The loneliest polar bear

Sounds good. I like the melodies and choice of instruments. The layout is good too.

I think the vocals are a bit too hidden. The guitar is a little loud in comparison. It sounds like they need to switch positions, so to speak.

The vocals sound a bit out of tune to me, and a little too passive. Projection would help those, or even taking some of the effects off.

Keep it up!

Character Reel (2011) Character Reel (2011)

You need to do some english dubs on anime. You've got the perfect voice for it. Great Work.

Forbidden Forbidden